The Arc is committed to producing a National Convention delivering exceptional learning and networking opportunities, while continuing to prioritize the health and safety of our attendees, staff, and vendors. With guidance from the city and state guidelines and based on current health trends and continuing improvement of public health and vaccination rates, the 2021 Convention will be held in person in New Orleans at the Hilton New Orleans Riverside.
Health and Safety
Help us keep each other safe and healthy to enjoy a successful National Convention!
Attendees must follow all posted instructions while attending the 2021 National Convention. Any attendee not adhering to these instructions will not be granted access to the event and/or will be asked to leave.
- Fully vaccinated persons are not required to wear masks.
- Unvaccinated persons are required to wear masks.
- Both scenarios are based upon the honor system and signage stating these requirements will be placed throughout the property.
- Presenting vaccination cards will not be required.
Hotel Accommodations/Guest Rooms
- Currently, the Hilton New Orleans Riverside is not providing daily housekeeping services as a standard, however, guests can request daily cleanings at the time of check-in, or anytime during their stay.
New Orleans Reopening
- Make sure to visit the New Orleans’ Reopening Plan for updated New Orleans advisories and restrictions.
By attending the 2021 National Convention in New Orleans, you are confirming to abide by the above health and safety requirements, assume any risks related to the exposure of COVID-19, and are not experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19 as identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, including:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
For more information, visit Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) | CDC.
We encourage attendees to get vaccinated.
The Arc will continue to monitor the city, state, and CDC guidelines to provide the safest environment possible. We will continue to provide more information as it becomes available.
As public health conditions and the city, state, and CDC guidelines for in person events changes, The Arc will remain flexible and adapt to applicable health protocols.